Dine internationale muligheder
DL 25/7 - WHO Regional Committee Europe Delegation
What is the Regional Committee?
If you’ve heard of the World Health Assembly, this is sort of like that. The Regional Committee – or RC – is a decision-making body of the WHO European Region, where members of the region decide on how to move forward with health issues in Europe. The RC is a significant affair, and its outcomes reverberate through decision-making circles all over Europe. The WHO European Region is comprised of more countries than the IFMSA European Region. Countries such as Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan are also included in the WHO Europe region.
Key technical health issues on the agenda include:
- Lessons learned from COVID-19. Preparing for the next pandemic.
- Pan-European Commission on Health and Sustainable development
- Reinventing Primary Healthcare in the post COVID-19 era
- Immunization Agenda 2030: building better health for tomorrow
- Mental Health Coalition: building an economy of well-being
- WHO budget and sustainable financing
- Delivering a Fit-for-purpose WHO/Europe for country impact
- Climate change and health
- Access to affordable medicines (Oslo initiative)
- Building a resilient health and social care workforce
- Work done by GDOs and technical centres in the WHO European Region
- Health Literacy
- Alcohol Policies
- The Small Countries initiative
- Health in prisons
Ansøgning sker gennem Landsbestyrelsen for IMCC. Skriv til email@example.com for at høre mere om hvordan du deltager.
- Workshops :
- TNT: Training New Trainers
- ITDM: International Training of Disaster Medicine
Late bird fee: 250€
Commitment deposit fee: 100€ by the 10th of August 2021